60 years old, having bleeding and clots
I and 60 years old, already gone thru menopause.  My husband, dad, and mom all passed away within one year.  I started bleeding when my husband got sick. He passed away 4 weeks later, 6 weeks later, my daddy passed away, mother had to go in nursing home, I went to see her every day, then she passed away this past February.  I went to doctor and he did a scope, ultra sound, biopsy of uterus, pap smear.  All was fine.  I have had 3 biopsies on my uterus, all fine and 2 pap smears in the last year and half.  I am on warafin for heart problems, a fib, congestive heart failure.  I am obese.  I am passing clots every 30 minutes to an hour.  What is wrong with me?  Has anyone else had this problem?  I really need some help.  Afraid to have any surgery if that is what is needed.  Thank you and pray for me, please.
You need to get a second opinion.  It nearly sounds like you may have an endometrial carcinoma.  Normally the first sign of this is abnormal bleeding ie after menopause you start bleeding again.  It's normally picked up fairly early on and had a good prognosis.  You'll probably need a hysterectomy.  But none of this gels with the results of all your tests.

But it could be something else.  It may be related to the warfarin.  If the dose is too high it can make you bleed excessively but you'll likely have other bleeding first such as bleeding gums or lots of blood noses and probably lots of bruises.
My mother is also 60 and recently started bleeding like a cramp also and her exams came back fine. Did you ever find an answer for the bleeding? Thank you
I am 62 years old and I have a period off and on, but here recently I started on an Omni diet, it started back, but I mostly just spot for 5 to 7 days.  When I was 60, I asked the nurse of a gynecologist, and her reply was, that some women have a period off and on until the day they leave this world.