A young women experiencing clit discomfert/pain!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

** Virgin, and no sexual activity. and no infections. I saw a gyno and was told that I was being irritated to the soap, fabric softer or the tightness of my clothes. I wear loose fitting cotton underwear. I had mentioned to them that i was experiencing mainly pinchy like sensations and achy where inner labias meet clit. I had cleaned there almost everyday in a warm bath, which I was told not to clean so deaply because vagina is self cleaning and it has a certain PH. But with the small amount of build up that I am to allow, I feel as if I had a small piece of toilet paper between the clit and left inner labia. It was a sensation like minor pin like pokes, I'd hardly call it pinching. But more like a dragging of a fine needle too, just like something was there. So I had gently cleaned only that side off build up, and no longer had that feeling when I was sitting. But sometimes during the time of ovulating and or just before my period, when I walk I can get a scraping like skratch, like a dragging of the two tissues against eachother, and it is quiet painful. It only happens during a couple steps that I take, and it fades away when I slow down my walking. This is the most form of pain I can get. Is this because I cleaned the build up away a day ago? Or is it because I am expecting my period any day now? Oh, I can sometimes be slitghly itchy but I dont feel the need to skratch or rub it away. My secretions are normal, im told. PLease answer, thanks!! Any suggestions as to what this can be and/or what I can do to make it better please? Can it be clitorodynia? or?

This discussion is related to Swollen Lump on Outer Vagina/Groin.