AF is here........fertility cycle didn't work........:(

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Good morning ladies another disappointed mth, i've been TTC for 19mths, i decided to try the feritily cycle & i was suppose to check my HPT yesterday, i had all the normal symtoms (symptoms) but to me it was a bit too soon for it to be happening, so i decided to put the check up on hold & good thing to b/cuz AF is here, really annoying, & depressing, i'm almost in tears....:(, i'm not giving up but can't take seeing this month after month & nothing at all, never missing to give me hope, i just don't get it...:(
yes that is what i ment, i'm not sure what you ladies call it but that's what i was talking about.....& AF decided to make an apparence early this morning i'm tried of feeling this way every month :(
i've stopped drinking, he hasn't, i did a pap this year & i don't have an STD or anything to form cancer in my cervics, always regular, but may be 25 days never excatly 28 days , like this month i was to see it 7th it came today, always doing that not the same day but the same week..
don't get me wrong hon...i get what you're saying, b/cuz we were rocky for a little while & almost cancelled the wedding.....so it maybe that he wants it to continue getting stronger first then TTC.....he told he last week he dreamt i was pg & he was rubbing my tummy for me......i know he wants but not as bad as how i feel for it....jus the manly ego he have to let go of
and quiet honestly he is what is holding us back from knowing what is going on....i did the pap that's about it & we must do it anyway......he just needs to suck it up & go.......he's one of those slow ones who doesn't want to be bother by it & will go on his own timing:)...or until i openly cry to him "I WANT A BABY"....lol b/cuz he told me he would stop drinking cuz he knows how depressed i was feeling as AF came
If he doesn't want to go you really can't do anything about it.
Maybe subconsiously it's his way of saying "I'm not ready for kids"
I'd try to take a break from ttc and focus on planning a wedding and building a strong relationship.  Babies sometimes come when least expected.
i don't think it's that he told me he wants kids & he most defently feels how i feel....it's just embaressing for him to check b/cuz he thinks he's the problem......i do keep focused on alot of stuff, like the wedding also, but with babies all around it's kinda hard to keep that focus it's not easy you know....:( it's sorta rampant this year here
he's alittle sacred b/cuz he knows it's his fault i'm not going to check until he does
Judging by the way some of your questions have been on this board (including the ones further up the top to date) and the arguements you've been starting - I'm quietly relieved that neither of you have conceived yet...you sound like you both need your heads screwed on before you become married let alone parents. Give it a rest!
Paxiled commented on Individuals with soci...
17 mins ago
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
Individuals with social phobia have...
15 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals