Abdominal pain during intercourse
Between 6 and 9 months ago I began suffering mild to moderate pain during intercourse.  The pain was tolerable for a while, but soon grew to a point where I would cry out during sex, even to the point of tears.  My Mother convinced me to go to the ER, where they performed several tests on me including: blood work for STDS, a vaginal swab, pap and pelvic exam, probing and regular ultra sound.  By the end of my 8 hour visit they gave me a shot of anti-biotics and sent me home with a prescription for more anti-biotics, but didn't tell me what I have, or what I might have.  The pills helped me a little, in the fact that the pain lessened, and I began to discharge an irregular amount.  Once my anti-biotics were used, I was fine for about 2 weeks, and then the pain started to come back.  It's been nearly 4 months since then, and though the pain is still there, it's no where near what it used to be.  The doctors weren't able to tell me what's causing this, and I haven't been able to go back for another round of tests due to the fact that I do not have health insurance. (I can't exactly afford another $2000 bill)  My question is: If it's not caused by STDs or Cysts, what ELSE could do this?  The doctors here tell me nothing, and I'm really starting to get scared.  I'm getting married soon, and I'm terrified that I might become incapable of having children due to current or lasting damage.  Please help.
Well, first of all, there's no way I would have walked out of the ER with antibiotics and NOT know what I was taking them for.  It is their obligation to apprise you of your condition and what the meds are for.  Secondly, if you paid $2,000 for the service, why can't you call them and ask them what your chart said.  Someone there is bound to be able to interpret the dx.

There are altenatives such as the local Health Department and Planned Parenthood which offer services at little or no cost to those who are not insured.  Perhaps you should try getting another regular exam, explain your circumstances, and ask questions.

Our health, and the current healthcare industry as a whole, demands that we take charge of our own well being.  That means if you don't understand, ask.  If you still don't understand, ask again and again until you do.

Good luck!
It sounds like you could have fibroids.  Did you get an ultrasound?  If you go to PP or a clinic they can give you one.  And I hate to say this but I agree - I would never have let anyone give me an injection or antibiotics without telling me what it was and what it was for.