Abnormal Bleeding

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Abnormal Bleeding

I have had a few times where I have bled after my period had ended and/or got my period twice a month. At first I thought it was because of sex since me and my fiance just started becoming sexually active and figured my body was just notused to the changes. Than I thought maybe its an infection but i was always told that an infection would cause irritation or what not and i have not experienced any. I recently finished my period on a friday night, come saturday and sunday i was absolutely fine. Monday saw some spotting and tuesday it was gone and i figured maybe just something left over, Wednesday I started bleeding and it was like a normal period. it is now tuesday which means this has been going on for about 9 days now, it is now more of a dark red or brownish color and there are pieces that i find in the toilet bowl after urinating... WHATS GOING ON WITH ME?

This discussion is related to Bleeding after period.
Brown vaginal discharge is most often associated with old endometrial tissues. In other words, if your period is late you might get a brown, rather than red, discharge. It could also mean that for whatever reason during your last menses the entire uterine lining failed to make a timely exit. In some cases however there is cause for concern like  cervical cancer, pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), menopause, or sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and  Chlamydia .You should consult a gynecologist who will physically examine the local area and may consider tests.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
KTowne commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals