Women's Health Community
Abnormal vaginial bleeding. Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Abnormal vaginial bleeding. Help

Hey I'm Hannah and I'm 18(:
I have normal periods for the most part, never really late or early. Pretty much right on the dot haha. I got off my period August 15th, totally over with. But yesterday I noticed ALOT of discharge coming out of my body and after taking my second shower of the day it stopped. This morning when my fiance woke me up I was sitting in a little pool of blood.
Scared out of my mind I went to the bathroom to clean myself off. It's been about 10 hours since then and I'm still bleeding. Ive already gone threw half a box of tamps. Also, I cannot stop eating. And when I say that I swear I'm not being over dramatic. Like just a few minutes ago I opened up my fridge and took out this Boston Creme Pie thing my fiance loves but I hate and literally ate the whole thing with my hands and I'm STILL hungry >.< I got back on my birth control ago 4 months ago if that matters? And I still had a solid couple of lines of pills left in my pack. I haven't missed any. And there is no cramping or anything. Anyone know what's happening? Helpppp :(
2218783_tn?1357574681
Hi Oceanview,
I would make an appt with your dr. You said you have gone through a box of tampons how many was in the box and how many a day did you use?  In 10 hours you used a whole box?
I would definitely go to dr. I would call and talk to nurse at drs. office and let them know whats going on and I bet they tell you to come in to see Dr.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...