Abnormal vaginial bleeding. Help
Hey I'm Hannah and I'm 18(:
I have normal periods for the most part, never really late or early. Pretty much right on the dot haha. I got off my period August 15th, totally over with. But yesterday I noticed ALOT of discharge coming out of my body and after taking my second shower of the day it stopped. This morning when my fiance woke me up I was sitting in a little pool of blood.
Scared out of my mind I went to the bathroom to clean myself off. It's been about 10 hours since then and I'm still bleeding. Ive already gone threw half a box of tamps. Also, I cannot stop eating. And when I say that I swear I'm not being over dramatic. Like just a few minutes ago I opened up my fridge and took out this Boston Creme Pie thing my fiance loves but I hate and literally ate the whole thing with my hands and I'm STILL hungry >.< I got back on my birth control ago 4 months ago if that matters? And I still had a solid couple of lines of pills left in my pack. I haven't missed any. And there is no cramping or anything. Anyone know what's happening? Helpppp :(
Hi Oceanview,
I would make an appt with your dr. You said you have gone through a box of tampons how many was in the box and how many a day did you use?  In 10 hours you used a whole box?
I would definitely go to dr. I would call and talk to nurse at drs. office and let them know whats going on and I bet they tell you to come in to see Dr.