Abortion- After first period, ovaries pain and backache
Hi , I'm not sure if this is the right site to post this , but thought i'd give it a try.
On November 24th I had a surgical abortion - the vacum aspiration, that i deeply, deeply regret. But , it would have been impossible to raise a child now, as i'am in my 2nd year in university, have one day job a week, and my fiance although works full time, would have struggled to support us both . Anyway, feeling depressed from that at the moment , as I did not want an abortion but I knew deep down it was for the best .

5 weeks and 6 days after the procedure, my period arrived. A few days before the normal cramps i suffer from, and it seemed like a normal period, although did pass  a clot about 1cm (sorry tmi), and period finished 4 days later.
However, on the 6th day after period i have been having pain in my ovaries both of them and dull back ache. A first, I thought it could be ovulation pain, as I read it gets more intense after termination. But , that would'nt explain the pain in both sides, although its majority to my left side.

Hope somebody can help.

P.s I did have the check up done 2 weeks later, and they said no tissue had been retained, and did finish the course of antibiotics , and have no symptoms of fever or anything.

Thanks in advance for any advice :-)
going through that proceedure must be hard for anyone, and being in so much pain would certainly make you feel alot worse. right now i am sending you a big hug OOOOOOOOO and i am telling you to go and see your doctor everything you say to him is confidential and he could give you the best advice on pain relieve. TAKE CARE!