Abortion- After first period, ovaries pain and backache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi , I'm not sure if this is the right site to post this , but thought i'd give it a try.
On November 24th I had a surgical abortion - the vacum aspiration, that i deeply, deeply regret. But , it would have been impossible to raise a child now, as i'am in my 2nd year in university, have one day job a week, and my fiance although works full time, would have struggled to support us both . Anyway, feeling depressed from that at the moment , as I did not want an abortion but I knew deep down it was for the best .

5 weeks and 6 days after the procedure, my period arrived. A few days before the normal cramps i suffer from, and it seemed like a normal period, although did pass  a clot about 1cm (sorry tmi), and period finished 4 days later.
However, on the 6th day after period i have been having pain in my ovaries both of them and dull back ache. A first, I thought it could be ovulation pain, as I read it gets more intense after termination. But , that would'nt explain the pain in both sides, although its majority to my left side.

Hope somebody can help.

P.s I did have the check up done 2 weeks later, and they said no tissue had been retained, and did finish the course of antibiotics , and have no symptoms of fever or anything.

Thanks in advance for any advice :-)
going through that proceedure must be hard for anyone, and being in so much pain would certainly make you feel alot worse. right now i am sending you a big hug OOOOOOOOO and i am telling you to go and see your doctor everything you say to him is confidential and he could give you the best advice on pain relieve. TAKE CARE!