Abortion Risk

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Abortion Risk

I am currently pregnant and i am choosing to have an abortion...i was preg about 6months ago and i aborted that one at the fathers request...this time it is my decision...i know i am being irresponsible by having unprotected sex so i will be on bc from here on out, but i was wondering what are the risk of me having abortions back to back like that? Please help me
Hey, I had an abortion about 8 months ago. I did this because I know I wasnt able to take care of this child in the proper way, I already have a daughter, but then it was hard enough getting everything she needs. But now that I am trying to get pregnant again, I am finding it hard. I called the doctors office where I got the abortion and they told me that the abortion could cause me to be infertile for a little while. What I am trying to say is that having the abortions back to back, MAY cause you not to be able to get pregnant later on in life when you are ready. But then again it may just be fine. If you know that you cannot take care of this baby, then go ahead and get the abortion or even think about adoption. But if you are not able to carry a child for nine months then just go with the abortion. Im not against abortion so if you ever need to talk to me about anything just message me. But the only major complication that you MIGHT see is infertility. There are some other risks, but they are just with abortion in general. It is a surgery, so if I were you I would call the office where your getting the abortion and let them know it will be your second one and asks for the risks. They should be able to tell you!

I hope everything goes well and Stay safe!
Hi there,

I had an abortion almost a year ago. And they always tell you that there is a high risk of having complications with future pregnancies. I suggest that you be VERY careful from here on out. That means birth control, and if ur takin pills, everyday on time no matter what! Condoms! Always have them handy. And tell the man before hand to pull out! 3 methods will not fail you if you are doing them properly. I swear by it! Im 20 yrs old. No babies yet for me! Learn from your mistakes, abortions are hard on everyone.

Good luck hun. :)
KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
46 mins ago
AppleBr commented on AppleBr's status
1 hr ago
AppleBr is worried about her vision Comment
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals