Abortion help
Hi, i had a procedual abortion on october 21st/09 and i had the bleeding for around 3 days after then it stopped for three. the bleeding started again on the 2 of Nov and finnished on the 8th nov. it is now the 11 dec and i havnt had my period yet, the one in november should i count it as a full period or have i skipped the whole month? i havnt had sexual intercourse since the procedure, but i am really worried about the possibility of a continued pregnancy, i have no signs of being pregnant and my brest tenderness was gone a week after the procedure???? Please Help.
hya ive had a abortion an itts takes a while for u periods to to normal go bk u wont have a continued pregnancy they check everything as come out thats wh te give u then bed pans u ave to give bk make sure if u have sex to be oting so u dnt get pregnant again hpe this helps