About my Husband

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

About my Husband

I have a issue with my boyfriend  He wants to have anul sex with me and i dont wont to do it untill i know all the risk of haveing anal sex  I really dont feel comfy with the whole idea at all  I just know its going to hurt bc one time i almost let him and he got the head in and i almost started crying and told him to stop. he barly got it in and i almost started crying  I satisfy all his needs all the time  whatever he game for im 100% into it. accept the anal sex  Am i a bad person for not letting him?  How bad does it hurt on the first and second try?  What the risks of having anul sex? Am i just being foolish about it? I really need to know.  IM already getting nervous just thinking about.  
Your not a bad person for not wanting to do anal sex. First and second try hurt really bad. But maybe the third it may feel good. Its a every blue moon type of thing for me and my bf. If you want to try it ask him to slip a condom over his finger  and insert into your anus then try two fingers. Also, go to the sex store and get anal ease its a numbing cream to get past the thrushold.if you have continual anal sex you may lose your bowels but every blue moon there isnt any i believe. Lol dont be nervous its okay i think all relantionships get to this point or have past it.
Thanks and still i have not let him do it yet lol Even tho he still wants it I will think of that numing cream you were talking about and the condom on the finger.
You're not a bad person for not wanting to do it. For a very very long time I thought it was weird or gross. Now that I'm older my views have changed.

Anal sex is not like "normal" sex, it's something you have to work up to. There's a reason why people say "it's an exit, not an entrance." It's made to hold things inside, not be open 24/7

The first AND second time my boyfriend actually got himself fully in me were accidents and hurt so bad I was screaming and in tears.

Lube, lube, and more lube.. and lube.

If you're old enough to enter an adult store, you can purchase items that will help you to build up to the size of your boyfriend. Being READY and relaxed, with a LOT of foreplay (and lube - again) will help a lot, but if you're not ready mentally, your body will not let it happen, at least with any ounce of comfort.

Good luck to you with whatever you decide to do!
Thanks :) Im 28 tho and I starting to not wont to ever.. Im not really feeling bad about it anymore the not giveing him anal sex..Because I do everything else he ask and he still wants to marry me even tho we dont do the anal. I may surprize him with it one day. Who knows.. But i will not tease him with it either bc he might just take it lol joke. Plus i want to be ready.

Its about trust with your partner. It is also a natural contraceptive. Just remember if you both consent then anything is allowed in sex between yourselves.
Practice then it becomes easier. use lots of lube and numbing creams but only go as much as you can. Also your spincture becomes tighter and you lose weight. The sex this way keeps your body toned. Your buttocks firm up and you become more flexible.
clare