After Sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

After Sex

My boyfriend and I had sex about 2 or 3 weeks ago.the first time he jus put it in,without a condom,so then we got a little more into it............Then he put a condom on.we were goin at at it for a pretty good minute and jus about the whole time it was broke.it was when he took it out.then he when and got another one,in that one he ejaculated,so he says..i read that jus by him being hard is a chance that he may have pre-ejaculated.this all happen in the same night.he said he didnt,now he says he dont know.i believe that since he did in the next one we used,some of his little soldiers may have slipped out in the first one that broke.Anewho.few days after we had sex I started havin brown discharges.that next week i was to have my period.before my (so-called) period,i have brown dischargeand the blood was pink and light.then during my perid(so-to-say)it was light,i'd say it really lasted for a day or a few hours,of what a real period looked like,but it still was a little lighter than usual.next day it was like brownish,reddish,pink.then we had said my stomach has been hurting,back hurts.and im still have this brown discharge since my period came off which was like a week ago.it feels like im havin and erection everyday lately.i havent took a pregnancy test or been to the doctor yet.
Go to Wal-Mart and buy a test.  Pee on the stick when you wake up in the morning.....and you will have your answer.  Hpt's are quite reliable, and at this point in your cycle, you will get an accurate result...I suggest (for xtra safety measure) buying a test that says '5 days sooner'...I had the same brown discharge at the same time when I was pregnant with my first child.  You could very well be pregnant, or you scared your period away being so nervous about this...I've done it before. Good luck.
Lovingwomen?
Vodkawomen?
Seriously....Your freaking me out!! Do you think?!!  All day, I keep thinking she is everywhere?!  OMG, who else thinks it may be?!! YIKES....
I thought the same  hmmm! kind of getting freaky...could it be? lol same writing style I thought! but you are more breave than me glad2bamom...you read my mind and said it!
"it feels like im havin and erection everyday lately."

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?  IT'S HER!
I meant to say "brave" lol sorry!
So, by any chance, is your name LISA?
lol pikijal! sorry your post made me laugh! I just really had to read that twice now that you said it lol  how is that possible??? I don't  think girls are meant to have those =/
yes...
it's the writing style.with no capital letters.and no spaces in between the sentences.and the same complaints/different twist.first it was ovary pain.then it was brown spotting. what is next. and maybe she is multiple personalities, because she can have an erection!

Original poster--if you are not who we think you are, then we heartily apologize.  There is someone today who has asked this same question multiple times with various screen names. If you are serioulsy having a question about this issue, the only advice that anyone here can give you is to take a HPT.

If you ARE who we think you are, it is against MedHelp policy to have more than one screen name.  Additionally, the cursing in the other post was ridiculous.  The gig is up.
I don't understand.....it is like 2 different people wrote it.  A male and a female....one minute the person has
"like brownish,reddish,pink" discharge, and 3 sentences later, is saying....
"it feels like im havin and erection everyday lately." WHAT IS THAT?  Glad2bemom CALLED IT OUT!!!  

definetely! you girls are right...I didn't pay much attention to the post at first but had to read it twice when pixijal posted about the "erection" which I thought girls where not supposed to have! lol  ya seems like a girl started the post and a guy finished it!
I did look it up. A female erection is an erection of the clitoris. Still though, I just got on here. i've been busy today. I don't know what's goin on, but my question to you is - how old are you?  My husband and i had a condom beak years ago and he could tell. It all gathered up at the top of his penis. It hurt him. I also could feel it. Just go take a test and see. That's the only way you will be able to tell. I don't mean to be rude, but the way you wrote you sound very young. I may be wrong. Sorry If I am. Be careful. Even if the condom doesn't break all it takes is a pin sized hole. Go get on the pill if you are going to have sex. These women on here don't mean to sound like witches. A lot of people get on here just to get stuff started. It a great site and the ladies on here are great. It makes my day  to hear from all of them. Plus it's fun when crazy stuff happens. Hell, I look forward to it.

Have a good day!
i dont kno wat yall are talkin about bout. i think i may have came to the wrong place,since it seems yall think this is a joke.go look up erection females have it too.but hey ,forget i even asked.
omg reading this made me laugh really hard.
"a couple of weekends befor me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. I thought i was pregante so i told him but then i had my period so i new i wasnt but i never told him i had it so he thought i was pregnate. So we had sex last weekend and he cummed inside me and we did it again and he did."  

This is a quote from vodkawomen that was posted on 10-04-06.
The story is the same....we have given her an answer though, even on that post.  Why does she continue to post the same question?  Aren't you only allowed 2 questions every 6 months?
WHAT UP?
all i have to say is OMG LOL. you girls are awesome!!! didnt know us girls could have erections! ;-) jeezee this made my day!
I don''t think it is her though because she never used words such as ejaculation she said " coming(LOL)"! And she probably wouldn't have said erection either! I don't think it is her, similar writing styles though! But not enough mistakes!
i doubt you are pregnant if he ejaculated inside of the condom (if i got that right)your post was difficult to comprehend. not to mention, you wouldnt be experiencing pregnancy symptoms this early on.

if i were you i would march your little a$$ down to your local planned parenthood, take a pregnancy test (hopefully you will pass that test)and get on birth control. good job using condoms but HE has to put it on RIGHT for it to work. they rarely break or slip off. what brand was it? you should go to a gynocologist anyway if you are having sex to get check-ups and stuff. if you are going to be an "adult" and have sex, you need to be an "adult"" and go to the dr. and take care of your body.

shouldnt you have been studying for an english exam instead of going at it???
What? You don't know what to say???? You always have some funny input! Are you having an off day? Come on - you can do it. think of something. Or would your wording get you kicked off? If that's the case, don't. We like hearing from you.
unknown: " i dont kno wat yall are talkin about bout. i think i may have came to the wrong place,since it seems yall think this is a joke.go look up erection females have it too.but hey ,forget i even asked."

ladies to me it kinda does look like vodkawoman's style...i could be wrong but it's a bit similar...she may be did some reading

anyway..:)unknown if you are not vodkawoman i humbly apologize.....also i have heard that women get erections ...& thought it was funny...what site did you read it on???..prove us wrong... don't get mad...:)
hey girl haven't seen you around awhile how's it going with you & your family...:)
that's so weird. I just said the same to you on the other one.

Fine thanks. when i have more time I have to tell ya'll something that happened to my daughter at school. i'll be back on later. Life is sooo crazy right now! gotta go.