After intercourse
Sometimes after my husband and i have intercourse.. the next day i have a fish odor from my vagina.. is this normal?  we are both clean from STD's...
It sounds like you may have a bacterial infection called bacterial vaginosis.  I have had this problem many times.  If you happen to have this problem and it comes back, you may want to talk to your doctor about getting treatment for your partner as well.  There is a possibility that you and your partner are reinfecting each other.  I always seems to get this infection after getting a pap smear.  Make sure that you don't have sexual intercourse 48 hours before you get a pap smear to try and prevent infections.  Go to your doctor and he/she may prescribe antibiotic therapy.