Age of women trying to become pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Age of women trying to become pregnant

I am just wondering the average age of women trying to become pregnant on this site? I have read alot of posts on here with women having problems conceiving, and wonder if it's an age thing or not? I am 37 and have just started to try to become pregnant within the last month, hopefully it won't be too hard!!!
I am DONE (hopefully) but I was 25 when I had my first and I was 31 getting ready to turn 32 when I had my second - My birthday was 2 weeks or so after he was born - I know with my first it was a breeze - I had some bleeding at about 5 months which scared me but other than that EVERYTHING was perfect - Now w/my second (I was older) and I had too much fluid, failed the one hour diabetes test had protein in my urine and all kinds of stuff but he was still perfect and is now almost 2 and such a handful - I kind of wish I had been a little younger when I had him.  Good Luck to you.
I am currently 31 and am pregnant at 15 weeks with my first after 9 months of trying.
Also post this question on the maternal and child forum as you may get more answers over there.
33 and 29 weeks with my first
30... not actually ttc right now... trying to get hormones balanced and pcos under control... at least have periods... first
I'm 24 years old and 22 weeks pregnant, I'll have her when I'm 25 (with is thursday) my edd is Nov 19 , 2006
I was trying for five or six months..
I am 23, 7weeks with my first (had a m/c last Aug), will deliver when I am 24.
I am 28, ttc for 7 months now with my first.  Getting very frustrated.  Hopefully it will happen for me soon.
I'm 31, my first pregnancy and I am 6 weeks... I have been TTC for the last 2 years.
26
What did you do differently to conceive. I am currently on my 6th month trying. I am really considering seeing a specialist.
24, miscarried my first at 8.6 weeks and am currently ttc again
24, i am currently 6weeks 4days preggo. this will be my first baby. well I did m/c in Jan.
I'm 35.  I have a daughter who I had when I was 27 and a son who I had when I was 31.  I've been pregnant three times since July 2004 and have miscarried all of them.  I am currently pregnant with what is my last and final try.  I don't think I can handle any more miscarriages.

I have no problems getting pregnant, I've just had trouble keeping the babies.  Everything has been chalked up to bad luck.  I've had several (14 vials of blood) blood tests to test for clotting/misc disorders, everything came back negative.  I've met with a genetics counselor and everything is ok there.

There is a test that I will be having done by the high risk dr somewhere between 11 and 13 weeks.  They do a level 2 ultrasound to check for thickening of the neck and webbing of the fingers.  Also they do a blood test that checks hcg and something else.  They are checking for downs because my last baby died at 14 weeks from downs.  I will not be doing the cvs or the amnio because of the risk of miscarriage.  I've had enough of them.

Good luck.  I really hope you are able to get pregnant soon and everything goes very well.
30, trying for my 2nd!
Oh, yea, I was ttc for 9 months. I have endo and PCOS, so I had to have some help.
I'm 36 now. I have a 10 year old currently (had gotten pregnant when I was 24 and gave birth to him at 25).

I've been trying now to get pregnant for the past five years ...and have had NO LUCK. I'm on Clomid & now finishing off my 5th day of it.

Hopefully I will be able to be a mommy again...

Good Luck!
I was 21 when I found out I was pregnant.  Now I am 22 and currently 25 weeks.  MY EDD is November 1st.  It took 6 months of TTC to finally conceive.  Best of Luck!!