Air bubbles from urethra.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Air bubbles from urethra.

Hi I'm a 19 year old female. I do not have a hysterectomy, nor a fistula, nor a bladder or pelvic organ prolapse, nor have i had any surgeries. But I have air bubbles coming from my urethra (I think that's where it's coming from). I went to my gyn and got the 'finger test' he said i didnt have an organ prolapse. He said i was 'too tight' says why i have pain during intercourse. He said there was no reason for me to do kegels.. I do not have urine incontinence. But i do have serious constipation. Ive never been pregnant. But everyday, i have to live with it and i don't know what's the cause. Im started to get paranoid and think of terrible scenarios. The funny thing is, the first time it happened was when i was smoking k-2 with my friend, and we laughed so hard, and randomly i just popped. That was Nov 2011. It was so embarassing, at the time i didnt know what it was, and it just continued to happen. I cant even go out without stuffing a tampon in with a panty liner on, even tho i know it doesnt really help. Its really sad. I hardly ever go out at all because of the problem. I feel like the gyn is just all ********, he gave me birth control pills to help with hormones. And all i got was that exam and he said, he didnt know where it was coming from.. like 'let's take it one step at a time.' Seriously?  I never go out anymore, im so scared ill randomly just pop, and i feel like everyone can hear. It's worse when i smoke weed, so i just stopped. It still happens. Im starting to think, with everything coming together like its the end of the world, that the government is planning this on us. They want people to be insecure about themselves and more unemployment, so they spray chemtrails in the sky or inject us with some drug thatll mutate our cells and bacteria forms. Sadly, i dont go to school or work because of it. I will explain the sound. It is very quiet, but you can still hear it, if u listen closely. its not even a fish tank bubbler pop. its like a little bubble from your sprite bottle pop. but i dont know whats wrong with me. Its now April 2012. My birthday is next month. Im just gunna die, commit suicide. unless doctors stop stunting and find an actual reason and cure. If somebody feels my pain, please hear me out. What should i do?
Tags: air bubbles in urethra, air bubbles in vagina, constipation