All sorts of problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

All sorts of problems

Hi! I am a 36 yr old stay-at-home mom of three boys (8, 1 and 1). I have been having pains all over for the last year and every doctor thinks that it's all in my head. Here is what's been happening...

I have pain (on and off) in my left side. Sometimes it's a sharp, shooting pain and sometimes it's just a mild irritation. However, it's in my chest that mostly stays there, but can radiate to my right side. Sometimes I have that pins and needles effect in my arms and legs. Again, mostly on the left side. I feel like there is someone sitting on my chest sometimes and I can't catch a good breath. That can be an all day thing....it's frustrating. Not to mention that my back hurts (usually upper back) and I get pain in my neck and jaw. Again, it can be both sides, but mainly to the left. Right now, my left arm and hand is hurting. I get head pains...not an ache, but more like someone is sticking a nail in my head for a few seconds and then it disappears. I also get the feeling that my throat is closing up, but I can still breathe. I have these sharp, shooting pains in my stomach, but it's not all the time. More like someone is sticking me from the inside out. It's weird, I know, but I still feel this pain. My doctor has referred me to a psychatrist a few times, but only because I have suffered from depression and anxiety in the past. I know this is not anxiety and he is always pushing anti-depression pills my direction. I refuse to take them and I am usually back at square one and stop going to the doctors for a few months. I have had multiple EKG's (all normal), CT scan (showed no blockage), and numerous X-ray's (which only revealed the beginning stages of osteoarthritis). I don't know what the hell is going on, I really need answers and a doctor that listens to me. My husband is active duty Navy and the doctors stink, for the most part. I recently graduated from college and I have a wonderful life. Can all of this stem from the osteoarthritis? Pinched nerve? Heart related that they haven't seen yet? I know that I have constant anxiety, but I can tell the difference between anxiety and something seriously wrong. Also, I was told by the dentist that I have TMJ. I don't know if this could cause the neck and jaw pain.

Any advice would be welcome and I seek something that can help me. Oh, I tried an inhaler and it seems that some of the breathing problems subsided (not all, but some), but I still feel tightness in the chest region. Also, this is hurting the rest of my life because I care for all three kids (my oldest is special needs and my youngest are twins) all day and I do not sleep well at all because I feel like I'm going to stop breathing when I lie down.  
Do u want to break the cycle of unhappiness, misfortune and disillusionment? Is your life falling apart? Is your life beset with all sorts of problems? Are you always unsuccessful in whatever endeavour you undertake? Is your marriage or love life falling apart? Are u being bewitched? Do u see or dream about ghosts in your sleep? Is your partner cheating on you?

BRING BACK LOST LOVer ,LOST LOVE SPELLS,MONEY SPELLS,LOVE SPELLS,JOB SPELLS,MARRIAGE SPELLS..

Contacts.
Email:***@****