Allergic To Sperm..

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Allergic To Sperm..

Whenever me and my partner have a quickie everything seems fine. However, when we pull an all night session the next day he's itching on his penis. The next two days I'm itching. What is that, why does this occur, what can we do to prevent it from happening again.
Since both of you are having itching after intercourse, it can be due to yeast or fungal infection which one of you might be having. Restrict wearing any undergarments at night and as far as possible keep the area dry. Also wear cotton undergarments and use clotrimazole powder on the area. Application of local antifungal cream (terbinafine, clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, miconazole) and oral antifungal drugs are the mainstay of treatment. Both of you need to take the treatment simultaneously to avoid any recurrence.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals