Allergic reaction on vulva
Earlier this week, I had some slight itching around vagina and thought it was a yeast infection so I started taking OTC pills for it. The itch subsided. Then I noticed it was slightly red in my vagina and saw a flesh colored lump around the vulva. Well I washed my bf clothes (and put some of my underwear in with it) in his dye free sensitive skin detergent. Well within 1 day that lump got bigger and my vulva was really red. This freaked me out! I soaked in a very warm bath, just water, last night and then decided not to wear underwear to end to see of it helped. I checked this morning and it seems to be slightly better but it's still there. Is it possible that I have  an allergic reaction to his detergent? Has anyone else had this? It doesn't hurt at all & it doesn't hurt to pee.
It can be a boil or a cyst. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Treatment includes antibiotics and incision and drainage and do not touch or pick them up.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.