Aa
A
A
Close
688980 tn?1229285580
Alot of clear discharge.
I am having vaginal discharge and a lot of it. It is clear and very gooey, I have been off my period for like 2 weeks. This clear gooky stuff, kinda like clear snot, it soaks my underwear and I am constantly having to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. It was weird because my period was shorter than usual, but I bled a lot more in a shorter amount of time. Usually my periods last a week to two weeks, this time it only lasted about 3 days. I've been feeling under the weather and my appetite is gone. I have pain in my lower right pelvic area. Does anyone know what this can be?
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
568659 tn?1256143582
You are ovulating
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
557684 tn?1241109509
dis discharge is ovulation.... nothin to worry.... but if u get very itchy n odor is too much it may b infection.... else nothin to worry about its very normal
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
693413 tn?1233735872
I have it too girl!!  I have the exact same thing you explained!  We are just ovulating and we will be able to get preggo basically if we needed to.  LOL...no worries
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had the same thing, and I thought something was wrong with me. Then I went to see the doctor and she said it was just me ovulating! yay I felt so happy! so don't worry about anything.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am 10 days late on my period and am experiencing those symptoms. Abdominal pain, discharge, and chocolate craving. I'm 41 years old. Maybe premeno?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have the same but I'm only 15 I dont understand I have little cramps but no blood idk if I'm regular but my last period was on the 12th last month but idk if it'll start soon or if there is something wrong
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have the same but I'm only 15 I dont understand I have little cramps but no blood idk if I'm regular but my last period was on the 12th last month but idk if it'll start soon or if there is something wrong
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
2 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
7 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
11 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles