Am I Pregnant?? (Part 2)
Okay so last question was obviously sorta answered. But this time...It's different. Me and my boyfriend have had nothing but unprotected sex. He's only ejaculated in me twice. The first time was on August 17th. The second time was August 24th. The last time I started my period was on July 29th and it ended on the 1st. So I think that means my period should be coming around now. Well on August 29th I noticed a very VERY little amount of blood when I went to the bathroom and wiped myself. Then the next day (August 30th) I noticed a little more blood and I wiped again and there was 3 drops of blood. Then it went away completely. Is it spotting? Is this a sign of early pregnancy? I'm not sure when to take a pregnancy test because I've never had a regular period so I'm not sure when it's supposed to come. Does anyone know if I can take one soon as in tomorrow? Or should I just go to a clinic? HELP ME PLEASE.
And I also have sore breasts, vivid dreams(When I wake up I usually feel sick), and cramps
Are you trying to get pregnant?    You could possibly be pregnant.  There are early pregnancy tests now that can tell you as early as the 8th day, so you could buy one now and it should be pretty accurate.  
The spotting could have been  implantation bleeding, could be early for a hpt now as it could give  false negative, I'd wit nother week then do one.
I agree with charlybee. You need to wait at least another week and then take a HPT, or go to your gyno and get a blood test.