Am I Pregnant?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Am I Pregnant?

I got my last period on Jan 9, My Ortho Evra Patch fell off on the weekend where ovulation it’s supposed to happen, I was without the patch for 3 days and I had sex the last 2days of those days. I read the instructions and it said to apply a new patch and start a new cycle with a “new patch change day”, I did, I applied I new patch (in the week that was supposed to be my 3rd week in the old cycle). Now I’m in my 2nd patch of my new cycle. But I feel pregnant, my breast are sore, I feel cramps and back pain, and light head or sometimes dizzy when stand up fast. And what most worries me…its that I can see my abdomen swollen, not too much… but I know my body and it looks different than when I’m gonna get my period that’s another time when its swollen. Is this normal? Or it could be because I’m skinny and this makes it more visible. Then, I don’t know if I’m pregnant cause I didn’t miss my period because I was wearing a new patch. Then I did a pregnancy test today Friday February 6, (because this day it was supposed to be the day when I get my period, I used to take off the patch on Tuesdays and I ALWAYS get my period on Fridays). But the test was negative. Then, I should wait to make another test? Or all this symptoms are because I didn’t have a week off? Please Advice??????
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
22 mins ago
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
51 mins ago
KTowne commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals