Am I being overly conscious... Answers ASAP. Will reward.
Ok so I had protected sex 4 days ago.. And before that I gave my partner oral sex... One hand was on it a lot (his penis) and my other hand barely did... And that hand barely had anything on it. When I was done we waited for about 3 minutes before we decided to have sex so if it was damp it was dry by that point.. As paranoid as I get I checked to make sure he had on his comdom and I touched the tip with the hand that barely touched his penis right before he put it in me... I'm a little nervous that I may have caused myself a risk... Talked to my bro and he said it would take more than that for a pregnancy... But I need further input... Am I in risk and iit wasn't like my hand was covered it was like just the tips of my fingers... And by the time I touched it it was dry... And now 4 days later.. My lower abdomen feels slightly funny... Like a weird movement.l and rare sharp pains here and there.. I know I might be scarin myself a bit more by getting on here.. But I need some sort of explanation... Please help... I just wanna ease my mind of these things... I know.... Tsk tsk on me.
it depends on your body but you might not be prego
Pregnancy occurs only during the time of ovulation. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. Moreover pregnancy can occur only when a sperm fuses with an ova or egg. For this the sperms need to be ejaculated inside the vagina or there should be entry of sperms inside the vagina which travel through the cervix and uterus to reach the egg in the fallopian tube. Chances of pregnancy are less in your case as pregnancy does not occur after fingering.

If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.