Women's Health Community
Am I pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I pregnant?

I have been on birth control for awhile now but I didn't take abotu six pills because I couldn't get them on time but when I got them, I took the six pills I needed that next morning that I had them. That next morning, I took another pill but THAT day, I had sex with my boyfriend WITHOUT a condom and he "went" in me. I kept taking pills consistently after this and I'm supposed to start my period in less than a week. Am I pregnant?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No way to tell yet.  But there is a chance that you might be and it's quite high.  Not taking the pill for 6 days may have meant that you did actually ovulate.

If you don't get your period in the next two weeks then I suggest you do a pregnancy test.

Blank
568659_tn?1256143582
Pcpgale is right but you might skip your period altogether this month just so you know. You might also have some irregular bleeding, missing pills really messes up your cycle. Take a test 3 weeks after intercourse and you should get an accurate result.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...