Am i stil pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Am i stil pregnant?

I am pregant and have started bleeding my boyfriend said could hear heartbeat i not sure am i stil pregnant? this is my 3rd day bleeding and not bleeding light bleeding normal. help me please.
Bleeding is very scarry during pregnancy.  You need to go to your dr or the er to find out.  Noone can tell you that.  Some women bleed throughout their pregnancies.  As far a hearing a heartbeat, if he was not using a doppler, then there is absolutely no way he could hear the babies heartbeat.  Even then it would depend on how far along you are.

Good luck, I really hope everything works out for you.
How far along are you?

No bleeding during pg is normal, although it's not necessarily detrimental.  The only one that can answer this question is your doctor.

I had some spotting last week and it freaked me out!  I went to the doc, had all sorts of tests and an u/s, and it turns out I just have a bacterial infection and I'm now taking antibiotics.  This is what I mean when I say bleeding is not necessarily then end of a pg.  

You must see your doctor.

Good luck!
I bled badly with my second baby (3rd pregnancy) and thought for sure I'd lost another baby. I was 11 weeks. I went immediately to have an ultrasound and they saw and detected the baby and heartbeat and I cried with relief. There was so much blood that I honestly couldn't imagine a baby surviving! It turned out to be an old blood clot coming away (???). I only bled for a couple of days and then nothing. I would definately not muck around - go see a dr and get an ultrasound immediately for piece of mind!
you need to see a dr ASAP if you were pregnant and bleeding that much

and how is your boyfriend hearing a heartbeat?? If you are in early pregnancy there is no way to hear it without a doppler or ultrasound.. and even with the doppler a lot of people cant hear it for quite awhile.
I am 3months.