Anal Bubble

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Anal Bubble

I have what you would call like an anal bubble, i noticed it before a couple of months ago just after i had finished goin to the toilet.. is went in a couple of hours later..

But the last few days i have been really itchy and i noticed it had come back again ( i might mention at the moment i am having stomach problems) it wen again but the itch remained... now today after goin to the loo again i its der again i decided to have a look.. its a blue/ black kinda colour... I have never suffered with hemorroids (hemorrhoids) before.. I have in the past had anal sex with my boyfriend it was only a complete success twice as it is too soar.. so we have attempted it alot with KY Jelly the reason for me tellin you this is that the last few months i think i have had a small around my anal hole..  i think the rippin was due to sever constipation.. so could this have got infected or does it have nothing to do with it? does anyone have an idea of what this could be???
It very well could be hemorrhoids but you may want to see a doctor to be sure. If it is indeed hemorrhoids you may want to hold off on anal for a while.
Thanks GRose for ur help.
I had a hemorrhoid like that the first time I was preg.  It got very bad, but the dr can give you an anti-inflamatory to reduce the swelling.  I still have flare ups, nothing like that first time thank goodness.
its a hemmorroid.. I had the same thing and i used Tucks hemmorroidal wipes everytime i went to the bathroom and it was gone in a very short time... OH! and a little tip that helps ALOT.. you might think its weird, but it works great! when you go to sleep at night, wrap an ice cube in a washrag and apply it to the hemmoroid. The swelling goes down wonderfully and you'll feel better in no time! :)
Thanks u guys for your advice.. really helped me out.
Hollus commented on photo
1 hr ago
Hollus commented on photo
1 hr ago
Israel Proves the Desalination Era ...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals