Anal pain w/ bacterial vaginosis/UTI/yeast infection?
My fiancée was diagnosed with her first yeast infection, possible UTI and bacterial vaginosis yesterday. She started antibiotics about 24 hours ago. However, today she told me she could not have a bowel movement because it hurt too much. She said she preferred to hold it in until tomorrow in hopes the pain will be less.

Is anal/rectal pain associated with a UTI/urethral infection/bacterial vaginosis/yeast infection? She could have a bladder/kidney infection, too, I suppose.

Any tips or info? I'm guessing all of this will subside in a few days, but she obviously can't hold in her waste forever, nor is it healthy, and I can't seem to find much in regards to anal pain and these other symptoms together via a quick Google search...

Help us!
a yeast infection would not normally cause any pain at all.. vaginal or other. it causes itching, not pain. i have had a yeast infection and BV and never had any type of pain.

a uti however, i am sure can cause pain in the pelvic area. the pain she may be feeling might not really be in her anal area. the pain may be in her pelvic area and she is feeling it when she tries to go to the bathroom because she has to strain.

try getting her a stool softner. 'holding it in' is only gonna cause her to have a stomach ache.