Annebrooke-When wiping I have chunky/ slimey pink tinted 'gook...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Annebrooke-When wiping I have chunky/ slimey pink tinted 'gook' for lack of bett

er word. I have two children and have been regular last five months 28,28,29,28,35 day cycles (last month extremley stressed is why I think I started late)

My last AF was Aug 5th a to 8th and then I started spotting dark red and brwon for two days on Aug 17th. Now when I wipe I have tiny little (size of pencil tip) about 10 on TP at a time the first time I wipe after going potty.

I never in my life have experienced that-what could it be? I am cd 26 or am I cd 14 based on information above?

If by "started stopping again" you mean you had spotting, I would count from the original period date on August 5 and think of the bleeding at August 17 as mid-cycle spotting. Cycle day 1 is the first day of a regular period, flowing, not sputtering, etc. Only you can decide if that mid-cycle bleeding was more like spotting or more like a period. (It would have been right around ovulation, correct?) If it went on to be a soild three, four or five-day flow, like a period, then I'd call it a period. Otherwise it could be anything depending on your situation -- from too light of hormones in a birth-control prescription (breakthrough bleeding) to implantation bleeding to ovulation causing some bleeding.
Why did you just answer your own question?
I didn't-it was in another post that she anwered right when I posted this one.
Ummm...yeah, I'm kind of confused too.
OK, are we talking about the answer I wrote to your question under the "Ovulation and Cycle" thread (that you also posted at the top of this thread)?  You were wondering when a cycle begins if it starts normally on August 5 and then had spotting.  Now you are saying it doesn't seem like normal spotting but it is pink?  Honey, it could be:  breakthrough bleeding, ovarian cyst, implantation bleeding, tender cervix, infection, or something else entirely.  I think you are going to have to watch and see if it goes away, and maybe in a week or so, go see your ob-gyn if it hasn't changed.  Good luck!!!  Annie
Ohhh, she copied and pasted Annie's answer...got it!!

Annie, we were starting to think that you had a split personality, and a username for each one!! :)
I thought the word was pretty accuratly decribed. I'm glad I can make people laugh at my expense. :)

Annie are u the womens annatomy queen? Maybe u should be the head of this site ;-) LOL I did laugh a bit the way the title is sooo descriptive :-P

BTW I just wanted to give my condolences to Harley girl, the other post was full, sorry to hear about ur grandpa, I dont know how that message was written but sometimes people just dont think, have u managed to not let ur mum see? Maybe ur mum will be stronger than u think and just ignore it, and if not Im sure ul be able to comfort her :-)

And that calos I must of been asleep I missed all the fun! I had a good chuckle at that, hope it cheered Harley up! U gals are so funny I wish we could all meet up! O yeah and who was coochie guru again? Maybe Annie needs to take that name over (or have I made a plum of myself and it was ur name :-P)

I hope u guys dont see me as a calos or somink cos I dont get much answers either lately :-(

Monkeyflower reigns as the coochie guru, but AnnieBrooke can be the slimeypinkgook guru. :)
Nothing like being the slimypinkgook guru, I always say. :)
lol!
What I appreciated was the title's association of my user name and chunky, slimey pink gook (LOL).  (Memorable!  I could change my name to Slimey Pink Gook.  It has a ring.)  Yes, she did paste my answer in, but it was really more about when a cycle begins than it was about chunky slimey gook.  I'm thinking that if she is actively ttc, it might have been implantation bleeding followed by the kind of discharge that some preggers ladies get, but if she's on the pill, it might be breakthrough bleeding combined with a yeast infection.  Who knows.  :)
We were laughing at the juxtaposition of my name and the gook, not at your expense; really laughing at me. :)  I was amused and somewhat flattered, as really monkeyflower is the total coochie guru around here, I'm just a duffer.  Also, Andij is so knowledgeable, it was nice of you to single me out like I know anything. :)  So, are you ttc?  If so I'd be ready to test in about another week.    Annie
Sorry its hard to read sarcasim in email..........I was not upset at all by any means. Yes, what appeared to of happen was that mid cycle spotting on the 16-18 was a period because I actually O'd on 29th according to FF and my temps have substained and gone up since then. I'm 6DPO today and hoping for good news in about a week.