Aa
A
A
Close
Answer plz
Had sex yesterday missedp my birth control pill that same day the next day I took the one I misaed nd the one I was suppose to take. Me nd my boyfriend our trying to concieve what should I do. I hope me taking the pills didnt mess that up. Help.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1959722 tn?1338781715
Ummm yeah the whole point of birth control pills is to keep from getting pregnant babe so if you are trying to concieve I would recommend you stop taking them completely and from what I understand it will still take a few weeks for the birth control to be completely out of your system
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1527510 tn?1392304944
If you miss a pill by more than 12 hours then you're not supposed to take 2 at the same time - that's bad to do. Missing pills can lead to pregnancy which is why you're supposed to use condoms as well as a back up method. For full effectiveness the pill is supposed to be taken at the same time every day.

Don't stop taking the pills because will just mess you up even more. Just carry on as normal and if your next period doesn't show then take a pregnancy test with first morning urine.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Ohh well I missed the pill by more then 12 nd still took it nd now im sick as hell. :( okay nd thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1999115 tn?1332268924
If your ttc then you should stop taking the bc. As above poster said, the whole point of birth control is to prevent pregnancy. Goodluck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
ashleyflowers joined this community
Welcome them!
3 hrs ago
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 Meegy 180 days!! Coincidenc... Comment
11 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
19 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources