Answer plz

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Answer plz

Had sex yesterday missedp my birth control pill that same day the next day I took the one I misaed nd the one I was suppose to take. Me nd my boyfriend our trying to concieve (conceive) what should I do. I hope me taking the pills didnt mess that up. Help.
Ummm yeah the whole point of birth control pills is to keep from getting pregnant babe so if you are trying to concieve (conceive) I would recommend you stop taking them completely and from what I understand it will still take a few weeks for the birth control to be completely out of your system
If you miss a pill by more than 12 hours then you're not supposed to take 2 at the same time - that's bad to do. Missing pills can lead to pregnancy which is why you're supposed to use condoms as well as a back up method. For full effectiveness the pill is supposed to be taken at the same time every day.

Don't stop taking the pills because will just mess you up even more. Just carry on as normal and if your next period doesn't show then take a pregnancy test with first morning urine.
Ohh well I missed the pill by more then 12 nd still took it nd now im sick as hell. :( okay nd thanks
If your ttc then you should stop taking the bc. As above poster said, the whole point of birth control is to prevent pregnancy. Goodluck