Anxiety or possible heart attack??
I am 27 and have been prone to worry and needless anxiety my whole life.Although I am otherwise healthy and fit, I have been experiencing mild chest pain/tightness as well as weakness and tingling in my left arm. This began about 1 month ago, occurring once or twice a week, but is now occurring every day, several times a day. Is this related to anxiety or possible warning signs of a heart attack?
Hi Babes, I suffer myself with anxiety attacks myself and it sound very much like your having anxiety attacks, the more your thinking about it, the more your having them. Your always better getting checked out at the Doctors just to be sure because it sounds like its not going to go away and you could prob need help on your anxiety. Try not worry about it, easier said than done i know. The sooner you get checked out by the Doctor the sooner the anxiety will go away.
Plz let me know how you get on at the Docs.
All the best.
Jax(",)xXx