Any clomid+metformin success story?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Any clomid+metformin success story?

Hi, Im new here. Im 22 years old and been ttc naturally for a year didnt success. A few months ago went to gyno to for hormone check up and have my hubby checked his semen. He was normal, but doc found out that Im not ovulating. I also diagnose of PCOS when I was 18. So, my doc gave me clomid 50mg to help me ovulate and on day 21 I was asked to check my progesterone, but Im still not ovulating. Now my doc dose up my clomid to 100mg and she also gave me metformin. Im hoping to get pregnant. Have anyone successfully conceive on second cycle of clomid+metformin? Thank you. :)

I'm not familiar with the clomid+metformin, but I just wanted to say you may want to post your question over in the Pregnancy Forums, you may get a lot more answers there.  That's not to say that noone can answer your question here, but the ladies over in the Pregnancy Forums are great.  Good luck in trying to conceive :)
Thank you so much for the suggestion. :)