Anybody have suggestion or answer?
This is disturbing for me but I'll explain best to ability.

Recently, about two to three days ago, I have noticed that my vagina has been smelling like onions, really strong, it's rather bad and is irritating. There's been discharge that is thick and colored, sometimes dark white and odd colors. I have been trying to figure out what it is from. I am not on my period, after I lost my period the scent started to be noticeable. I am not sexually active, at all, still a virgin.
I have been looking for the answer but most other woman that have had this problem are sexually active and I don't want to think it's that because yeah. But I haven't worn tight clothing in a while, last time I was was 6-7 days ago (Today's Sunday, haven't worn jeans since Monday) And I have been wearing shorts ever since, my blanket is a knitted one and I have been quite cold lately. Anybody have any suggestions as to what I have?
maybe bacterial vaginosis. It is usually seen in women that are sexually active even though it is not an std, but women that are not sexually active can get bacterial vaginosis.
Bacterial vaginosis. Some women don't produce enough "good bacteria" to fight off the bad "stinky" bacteria ( which is all natural to your hoohoo). Your Doc can give you antibiotics, which will help right away. But it sounds like you may want to do something about you diet to try to keep the "good" bacteria plentiful. I take acidophilus supplements.health food stores- even fredmeyer in the healthfood section has something called ACIDOPHILUS PROBIOTIC COMPLEX. My Doc says no underwear to bed, and try to wear white underwear so you can bleach them and kill off any bad bacteria. If you can't see a doc for antibiotics, look for the  lactobacillus acidophilus w/bifidobacterium lactis (or something close) in a gel capsul... this sounds icky... stick it in your hoohoo before bed. This will deliver the "good" stuff straight to the problem! This was recommended by my Gynocologist after years of fighting B.V.
Go to the doctor first, because BV needs to be treated with antibiotics and if ignored, it can give you pelvic inflammatory disease.  Once treated, HDoll's recommendations about the lactobacillus acidophilus sound very smart.  But don't do the home stuff alone thinking it will stop the overgrowth you have now, because it won't.  Good luck!!!!!
I agree with everyone.  It could be BV.  It's an imbalance of the flora in the vagina.  It is treated with Metronidazole tabs orally of vaginally.  To help maintain the flora in your system you should try taking Acidophilus tabs; which is an herbal supplement or eat more yogurt that has live cultures in it.

Good Luck!!
you should try TFAP  Very good and i believe it will help. pm me if need help.