Are Histamine's in every legal narcotic?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I have been under the care of a pain specialist due to many reasons. Quickly, I've had numerous back injuries, RSD, and extreme neuropathy (full body edema)  Can SOMEONE please tell me if every type of physician prescribed narcotic or opiod ALWAYS has a histamine in it.  I'm asking because about one year ago, in 24 hrs. (no exaggerating) I put 10lbs. on. Yes, they looked into it being cardiac related but I received a clean bill of health regarding my heart. They doctors feel that these so called "miracle" drugs that are supposed to last 12 hrs. (however, do not on me) come with a histamine in them and they are thinking this is the reason for the speedy water retention. When it first happened, after taking Bumex, I dropped the 10lbs of water in a week, however, it came back and now it's 15lbs.  I normally weigh 119 and want to keep it that way because of my back problems. Is there any pain medication strong enough that does NOT contain a histamine in it or has a side effect of edema??  Please write me back asap. This is urgent.  Thank you
I found this on a website:
The brain is over 75% water, and, when it detects a shortage of available fluids, it implements a water rationing process by producing histamines; histamines are known to cause pain and fatigue.
This natural process is meant to slow us down and conserve water. Histamines are released as a warning signal that something is wrong. When we take antihistamines or analgesic medicines like acetaminophen or ibuprofen we simply turn off the signal and often allow the problem to progress.

I dont know if this helps at all, but I found it interesting that the body produces histamines.  Also I would ask my pharmacist about histamines in pain medications, they can look at what you take and the ingrediants.  Or google the meds you take and look at the list of ingrediants.  Heres the website I found that on:
http://www.aquasanastore.com/water-you_c10.html