Women's Health Community
Are tiny white (skin colored) bumps lining the inner lips of the vagina...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Are tiny white (skin colored) bumps lining the inner lips of the vagina normal?? Please help!

I have had some problems with recurrent yeast/BV. I've been doing some self-examination to check the progess of the irritation. I notice tiny white (almost skin colored) bumps on both side near the top (near clitoris) and bottom (near vaginal opening) of my vulva. Kind of lining the outer edge of my inner lips.

They seem mildly irritated but not particularly more so than the rest of me (still getting over yeast). Is this a normal part of my anatomy? I would hate to make an unnecessary doctor's appt. if I'm freaking out for no reason.

Thanks!
Tags: irritable
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I also have these..i think they are normal..they are almost like pimples because stuff will come out of them..I know, its gross, but its just one of those things we dont think are normal because no one talks about it
Blank
I also have these and have had them since i was about 11-12 years old and im now 19....have you had pap tests to make sure they aren't an STD or STI? I would recommend that instead of waiting for an answer on here...i have been tested and the results were clear...so if they are bothering you then get them checked out ..but for me they never itch or get irritated or anything...its more annoying and embarrasing not knowing what they are than anything!!!
Blank
i had an ectopic pregnancy three weeks ago i am having itch in my inner lips in my vagina is it normal or do i need to visit my doctor
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...