Aspirin and uterine bleeding
Are there any ladies out there who take either aspirin and anticoagulants and still have their uterus?  I'm 54 female, history of dysfunctional bleeding, had several biopsys and D&C's, the dysfunctional bleeding keeps coming back. My cardiologist advised me to to start taking a baby aspirin daily because of stroke/heart attack risk factors.  On the second day of aspirin therapy I started bleeding again...after not having bleeding for 1-1/2 months. Do you think this is a coincidence or what?  It's now 7 days into the bleeding. BTW, I have been advised to take Prometrium to have a normal bleeding pattern but it just doesn't work, it's like taking candy. I'm not sure what the answer is right now. I'm waiting for menopause but can aspirin trigger bleeding if you're in menopause too??
I think your cardiologist and your gynecologist need to get together and decide what is more important, your uterine bleeding or your risk of stroke.  I had baby aspirin therapy during early pregnancy to do whatever it is that it does (I think it helps the baby connect to you better and reduces clotting risk), and at about 6 weeks and then again at 9 weeks, had uterine bleeding.  The doctor decided to take me off the aspirin at that point.  So yeah, there could be a connection.  You could always test it yourself by stopping the aspirin and seeing what happens.  Good luck!
have your OBGYN to check you for uteran polyps. I had them and it messed my cycles up all the time..... taterd