BAD abdominal/back PAIN lower right side
Yesterday around 1 - 2 pm I started having pain on my lower right side front to back.  Its been constant ever since.  Was so bad last night that it was about 5 am this morning before i fell asleep. It feels very similar to when I had large ovarian cysts. However, I had a total hysterectemy with 2 hernia repairs (right and left side) in August 2007 because of 6 prior surgeries for endometriosis along with several others for my cervix.  So I am becoming a little concerned.  I dont know the symptoms for appendicitus or anything else it could be.  I have no insurance and so do not want to go to the Doctor if it is not a big deal.  Any Help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!
actually my pain is more like coming from back to front....please if anyone has any ideas...
With your past surgeries I think it would be best to see a doctor but here are some symptoms of appendicitius: dull pain near navel (sometimes anywhere in ab or back area), fever 99-102, loss of appetite, inability to pass gas, painful urination, cramping (your appendix is on your right side).  Also, my sister has fought kidney stones all her life and her pain is usually from the back to the front and can be all the way down to the groin area.  Is there blood in your urine?  The pain she gets is usually all of a sudden and intense.  She's often passed out from the pain or is too weak to move.  
Just some ideas that I hope help.  If you think it's appendicitis, see the doctor immediately and DO NOT take antiacids.  Hope you feel better.
I was wondering if you ever went to the doctors.  I had a hysterectomy 6 weeks ago, and I am now experiancing the exact symptoms as you. I too was awaken around 3 am and a sharp pain in my lower right side occured, putting slight pressure on my back.  It comes and goes.  I felt o.k. during he day, but for the last hour I am experiancing the same pain.
Since it has been awhile since you posted your questions I was hoping you found something out.  The thought of haveing another surgery just makes me go crazy..........................