Women's Health Community
BB
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BB

I am 17 and I'm very concerned about why my breasts hurt I don't know if its due to growing or if there is a possibility of pregnancy. Lately I have felt very tired, hungry all the time, and I have these knots in my breasts where my mom says that my milk ducts may be producing or that I am growing, but I don't thinkmy breasts hurt due to growing because I am only 5'3 with a D size cup and I can't support that much weight on my back.  I also get frequent headaches and feel like crying or get upset for no reason at all. My last period was 8/2/07-8/9/07 and this started right before i started and 2 weeks before my period I spotted a little blood just for a few minutes and never saw it again...Please help me
Related Discussions
I completely understand what you are going through.  In highschool I was about 130 pounds, and had a DD chest size, and almost DDD.  When I turned 18 I had a breast reduction.  Best thing I ever did.  Insurance covered the whole thing because that can cause severe medical problems.  You might see about going to a plastic surgeon.  I am a full C cup now, thing is I am now 29 and still have the perkest bigger breasts of anyone I know.  Before surgery my nipples were too low, so they also did a breast lift too.  Understand though that you probably won't be able to breast feed when you have children.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...