Women's Health Community
BIG BLUE VEINS ALL OVER UPPER BREAST AREA......WHAT IS HAPPENING
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BIG BLUE VEINS ALL OVER UPPER BREAST AREA......WHAT IS HAPPENING

OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE VEINS ON MY BREASTS ARE GETTING LARGER, THEY DON'T STICK OUT OR ANYTHING (THE VEINS I MEAN) THEY ARE JUST THERE AND I LOOK LIKE A JIGSAW PUZZLE OF BREASTS. ANYBODY EVER HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS? OR HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING? ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't know what or why you have them. They are somewhat common, as I used to do mammograms, and I would see big veins somtimes.
Blank
THANK YOU. I FEEL RELIEVED TO KNOW THAT. I WAS NOT AWARE, SINCE I DON'T EVER SEE ANY OTHER BREASTS BUT MY OWN AND THEN THERE'S THE ONES ON TV. HAHA AND HALF OF THEM AREN'T EVEN REAL OR NATURAL. HAHA   (JUST FOR LAUGHS)
Blank
i had them when i was pregnant. the veins grow larger so blood can flow through them to the baby!
Blank
I had them for a short time when my son was around a year old.  They have since disappeared.  I felt like the little blue alien for awhile.  Probably just another 'woman' thing!
Blank
yes, sometimes when i get into or come out of the shower i see all the veins... like a road map!! then they fade after a bit.  maybe its the change in temperature?
Blank
I have wondered the same thing becasue i have had the same thing with the dark blue veins bein very prominent on just my left breast and going all the way up to my shoulder blade.  I have had a complete hysterectomy so it's not related to any menstruation issues.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...