BLIGHTED OVUM

I HAD A U/S AND THEY SAW A GEST. SAC AND YOLK SAC BUT NO FETAL POLE.  

DR. SAYS POSS. BLIGHTED OVUM, SO MY QUESTION IS...

DO YOU SEE A GESTATONAL SAC AND YOLK SAC ON A U/S IF YOU HAVE A BLIGHTED OVUM???
Yes, just the egg does not develop in the sac.  I'm so sorry if this is the case.

This site will tell you more about it:
I had a blighted ovum last year.  Dr. suggested D&C because it was taking too long for my body to realize what was going on.  So, yes there is no fetal pole.  Some don't even have a yolk sac.  
I am really not sure what to expect. I am 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I started spotting since last Saturday and went for Ultrasound yesterday where the doc confirmed – I have blighted ovum.
I am not bleeding heavily still. The doc booked me in for another Ultrasound in 15 days from now i.e. the 23rd of jan. What should are my odds. Is this a terminating pregnancy? Is there Hope? Can there still be a possibility or should I give up and cry my heart out for having lost my 1st child.
Please please please leave feedback/comments. I am really lost right now and seeking help/strength from you guys who are experienced and more informed.

Thank you
RN