BREAST,ARM,NECK,SHOULDER PAIN ALL ON LEFT SIDE
HI LADIES, What can be wrong with me??? Breast,Neck,Arm,Shoulder and pain going right through my back all on the left side,I'ts been there for over 3weeks went to Doc she just gave me a pain killer and said come back in a month,I'm scared stiff,the pain is dreaful,,,it feels like I'm having a heart attack, CAN ANYONE help,please..........
only a doctor who can examine you can tell you whats going on. anything else is just a guess. do what the doctor said and take your pills and come back in a month. if your still in pain, see the doctor soon or see another doctor
HELLO LADYS I'M 25YEARS OLD WITH TWO KIDS AND the samething  is happen to me, my pain is in my neck,armpit,down my arm and so what my chest. I AM VERRRRRRY worried about what is going on. I had a ekg test and blood work done,but all my doctor could say that is was anxity or heartburn but i don't think thats the case.  I ALSO HAD SOME TEST WHERE THEY INJECT SOME DYE INTO AND TAKE A X-RAY but everything was ok. i know something is wrong and i need to find out what. i'm sick of being scared of my mind. PLEASE CAN EVERYBODY HELP ME PLEASE.
Hi  ladies,
I am 50 and havebeen having very similiar issues for months. I also have swelling above my collar bone. I have had every test you can imagine. All I have been diagnosed with is osteoarthritis and bursitis. This fit whith what I;m ready on some sites. I also have a thyroid condition, High blood pressure and high cholesterol. When I first starting seeking treatment and answers, it would come & go. Mostly with physical work. Lifting ect. But now the pain is almost constant and has at time been from my toes to my head, yesterday I started having sharp pains in my left nipple. It is mostly on my left side. Sometimes I can't sleep because of the pain and it makes it very difficult to work or use my left arm at all. One time I woke up to find my eyes very saggy, baggy and dark and somewhat swollen. They looked very strange, like I had never seen them before. It took a week for them to get back to normal and it was so bad that everyone was asking me if I was alright. Very noticable. I'm hoping someone online will have answers. Sounds like I am a hypochondriac.