BUMPS AROUND THE VIGINA AND INNER THIGHS
I HAVE SMALL HARD BUMBS AROUND THE VIGINA AND THE INNER THIGHS ANY IDEA WHAT THEY COULD BE THEY ARE HARD AND WONT MOVE
From this information it sounds like maybe genital warts.
well first of all i should have explained more about the bumps they arent small..they are rather like the size of a canadian dime. it is inside the skin but can feel it, it is hard and when can feel like a small ball inside the skin. around the vigina, and in the inner thighs. but they do not hurt. no lil bumps just the ones.
The size of a dime?!?  Holy cow.  You should definitely see a doctor to have them checked.
id say cysts ,but see a doc sort it out x x
It could be molluscum. This is a virus that is common  in day care among children and can be transfered through bed sheets- do you or your partner work with kids, or in a non-clean environment? If it is on your vaginal area and inner thighs, it is considered sexually transmitted and is classified as an STD. DO NOT pick at them! If you pop them open they spread like wildfire and could spread even more. The only way to get rid of these is to see your gyno and have them burned off (acid). It stings for a second, but isn't too bad. After that they will scab over, heal, and leave minor scars.
Once you have heeled, always keep a close look- and if even just one pops up, you have to get it taken care of right away because they spread very easily. I had it 3 years ago, and after once treatment I found one more, treated it and have been clear ever since.
Good Luck
i just noticed mine was a problem too. will go check it out...it keeps coming back,,,, when i finally have the time to go to the doctors it goes away...
There is a rather serious autoimmune disease called Behcet's Syndrome. This disease's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing vaginal sores, fissures, cuts, boils, or folliculitis (ingrown hairs). Other symptoms develop years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush it off as nothing, Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. Also, be careful choosing a doctor, you want to see someone who know's enough to tell you what Behcet's Syndrome is all about, if they don't know that, they don't know enough to help you. It is not contagious, it just happens to people.. Visit the American Behcet's Disease Association website message board for more information.
ok this is my first time having ummm u know....that....and i got small bups down there i am not sure if its from my tought pants/undies or what..but we didnt do it like for long time to have his stuff come out...now can i have a disease from it entering my womb or what??? if u have any thing write to this address please

elven_wingsgirl54***@**** this would be help full to mee and him... i am scarde and shooken up...i want to know every thing you know