BV with pelvic & abdominal pain
can bv be accompanied by pelvic or abdominal pain????
Are you still having issues with your infection? I know that you were being treated the last time you posted. I don't believe that BV should cause either of those symptoms. I have had it on several occasions and the biggest issues I've had are the odor and possibly a burning sensation or sensitive feeling in my vagina. Do you have a fever? If so, go to the ER because it could be PID. But, it could also be completely unrelated. I think that if you were treated with the right medicine, your BV should be gone by now because it's been at least 10 days. Are you still having discharge and odor? If you have no fever, it might be any number of things that don't have to do with your infection. It could be an ovarian cyst, gas, constipation, etc.

If you have finished your treatment and are still having issues, I'd call another doctor. The one you went to before didn't seem too on the ball and we have to keep our vajayjay's health. :)