BV

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

BV

I would like to know what the name for the antibiotic's given for Bacterial Vaginosis as i have had this previuosly and now need to get this medication again. I am unable to attend to a doctor's and I know that when It happened before i was prescribed 4 large tablets that i took all at the same time...please pleas help as i can't stand it anymore, thank you
Use Boric Acid vaginal suppositories!  Go to a health food store and get the gelatin capsules size "00" and a compound pharmacy will have the boric acid!  Fill the capsule with the boric acid and insert one at night for a week!  THIS IS THE BEST EVER!   Do a search on it.  It has worked for me. All the anitbiotics do is give me a yeast infection anyway!
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals