Baby Aspirin?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Baby Aspirin?

Maybe a dumb question but....

I am pretty sure it was on the Clomid Club site, but I read that some women ttc take baby aspirin (can't remember why). It has just been on my mind when I look at the bottle in my medicine cabinet and wonder about Ryes Syndrome for the baby. Does anyone know why this would be a benefit to ttc and why Ryes Syndrome is not a concern? Is it because it is 'baby' aspirin (I didn't think that was even given to kids anymore)
I read some info before about baby aspirin when ttc.  It helps to lower the chance of miscarraige (miscarriage) and helps with blood flow.  You need to talk to a dr about taking it while ttc and also get prenatals.  
http://www.suite101.com/lesson.cfm/17730/1049/3
Shan--

I'm taking 1 low dose aspirin after two miscarriages this year.  My doctor said she didn't think I needed to have testing for any blood clotting disorders, but she said I could take the aspirin.

So I'm taking it this time and I hope I won't miscarry.
Thanks for the information. It is nice that the little things can help folks in need.

Allie - I hope it helps you. Best wishes :)