Baby Aspirin?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Baby Aspirin?

Maybe a dumb question but....

I am pretty sure it was on the Clomid Club site, but I read that some women ttc take baby aspirin (can't remember why). It has just been on my mind when I look at the bottle in my medicine cabinet and wonder about Ryes Syndrome for the baby. Does anyone know why this would be a benefit to ttc and why Ryes Syndrome is not a concern? Is it because it is 'baby' aspirin (I didn't think that was even given to kids anymore)
Avatar n tn
I read some info before about baby aspirin when ttc.  It helps to lower the chance of miscarraige (miscarriage) and helps with blood flow.  You need to talk to a dr about taking it while ttc and also get prenatals.  
http://www.suite101.com/lesson.cfm/17730/1049/3
Shan--

I'm taking 1 low dose aspirin after two miscarriages this year.  My doctor said she didn't think I needed to have testing for any blood clotting disorders, but she said I could take the aspirin.

So I'm taking it this time and I hope I won't miscarry.
Avatar n tn
Avatar n tn
Thanks for the information. It is nice that the little things can help folks in need.

Allie - I hope it helps you. Best wishes :)
KTowne Little man's name will be W... Comment
A normal heart rate is 60-100 beats...
11 hrs ago by gymdandee
Spikums added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals