Baby daddy???
Very long story.... I am married, been with my husband (he's white) since I was still in school. So guess I really didn't get the time to date, so me being selfish I did what I wanted and ended up having a boyfriend (he's mixed) and him. Cake and eat it to. Well i didn't expect my feelings to get so involved so now I am 37 weeks pregnant. Still with husband, still with boyfriend. They both know the possibility of one or the other being the daddy. My husband knew things were not working with us so he planned to get me pregnant without telling me, in hopes we'd stay together. He nutted in me on the 5th of jan. all my doctors say that I concieved on the 7th. My periods are not regular. so the way I calculated it , it would be the husbands. Did not keep track of when my boyfriend and I had sex. But he says it's also in jan.  I went and had a 3D ultrasound done and he has some big lips and I have two pics I got to keep and one looks like it could be my husbands nose and the other looks like it could be a mixed baby nose. Soo confused... I am about to pop and don't know who to have in the room with me. I want to have both of them in the room but that deff can't and wont happen. I don't want to yake away that experience from either one of them. Boyfriend had two other kids but they were both c-section so he is excided to see a vaginal birth and cut the cord and everything. Husband and I are getting along better and live together, boyfriend does not know that. I love them both.and still don't know who i really wanna be with. Anyone have any help for me?
It's impossible to guess as to who the father is. The only way you are going to find out is by doing a DNA test(paternity test) after the baby is born. As for the 2 relationships, you need to either let go of this boyfriend and start being faithful to your husband, or divorce your husband and go with your boyfriend. Though as a word of caution, most relationships that begin in infidelity don't really last as there is no trust that is built up because of how the relationship began among other issues. Good luck.
Too bad the boyfriend thinks it would be a big kick to cut the cord, because your husband is the man with the right to be in the room.  He is your husband, and that stands for a lot by love, morality and law, especially since he stood by you knowing you have been having an affair.  Then once the baby is born, get that DNA test.  The big lips don't mean anything, I'm white and my husband is white and my baby's ultrasound pix had big lips too.
I just feel I have been living this lie to long and now i am stuck. I also feel that if i really wanted to be with my husband the why did I do what I did to him. I know I love him but not sure if I'm still in love with him. We've been together so long that I don't know how i'd be able to be without him. Not to mention this is not all about me, I have a 3 year old and I would hate to take him away from his daddy that he's had in his life everyday.
    Sex is not everything but it is impornant and that's why I started cheating before. It's just no good with him. If i decide to stay with him then that's a fear that i'll have the urge to cheat again.

People cheat for a lot of reasons, and it may be a good idea for you to go see a counselor to find out what is going on in your life that pushed you to cheat. Your husband has been so faithful that he has stuck by you even after knowing you have cheated on him. He sounds like a great man, but you seem to want the new excitement of being with someone else. Seek counseling and then go from there.
I just don't know what to do .....all I know is I will not do this again and put either one of us in this situation again. I feel really bad for what i've done but I can not take it back now... i've already tried to find people to talk to but it did not work. guess I'll keep you all updated on my crazy life