Bad Smell Coming From My Pants

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Bad Smell Coming From My Pants

OK SO I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD ODOR COMING FROM MY PANTS.. THE ODOR SMELLS LIKE OLD URINE.  I HAVE SEEN A OB/GYN AND BEEN TREATED FOR BV.. I HAVE USED CREAM AND PILLS. THE THING IS I DON'T BELIEVE THE SMELL IS COMING FROM THE INSIDE OF MY VAGINA. I TAKE A SHOWER I CAN SMELL IT EVEN WHEN I AM WASHING, AFTER THE SHOWER THE SMELL IS STILL THERE. I PUT Y CLOTHES ON THE SMELL IS STILL THERE AND EVERYBODY AROUND ME CAN SMELL IT. THE OTHER DAY I OPENED UP MY FRIEND CAR DOOR AND THE SMELL GOT REALLY STRONG., I WILL OPEN UP A DOOR AND THE SMELL WILL FILL THE ROOM.. WHEN I AM WORKING AND I LIFT MY ARM UP THEY SAY THAT THE SMELL GETS STRONGER, WHEN PEOPLE WALK PASS ME AT WORK THE SMELL GETS STRONGER.. THE SMELL LINGERS BEHIND ME..  I TOOK MY FINGER AND PUT IT INSIDE ME AND I DIDNT SMELL IT. BUT IF I RUN MY FINGER CLOSE TO MY RECTUM AND IN BETWEEN MY BUTT CHEECKS I CAN SMELL THE OLD URINE SMELL..I LAID ON MY BED ONE DAY AND THE SMELL JUST HIT ME IN THE FACE, VERY STRONG IT WAS.. I HAVE BEEN CALLING OUT OF WORK FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS AND I DONT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO PAY MY RENT.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE ANSWER TO GET RID OF THIS SMELL CAUSE I DONT THINK I CAN GO ON ANY LONGER WITHOUT ANSWERS.
DR. MILLER SAYS DOUCHE ONE TIME ONE DAY WITH THE VINAGER WATER AND A TURKEY BASTER AND WASH YOUR BUM REGURLARLY WITH SOAP AND WATER AND USE ANTI BACTERIAL SOAP WITH A SOAP LATHERED WASH CLOTH AT LEAST TWICE A DAY.  DOUCHE ONE TIME EVERY FEW DAYS UNTIL THE STINK IS GONE! NOW IF THIS DOESN'T CLEAR UP PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR!
I'm sorry sweetie, the advice this person, MamiandPoppy was not right.  I don't know if it has gotten better, but I have this same problem and I don't even have sex.  I always have to take a lot of antibiotics and yeast medicine just to feel better for about a week until it starts all over again.
Let me know if you gotten better.
Try washing the outside of your vagina with vinegar or baking soda mixed with water daily. You can buy a small spray bottle and fill it half with vinegar and the rest with water and add a little bit of baking soda(it takes lucky vinegar smell away) shake it and then spray entire genital area with it. Rub it in and rinse. Hope this helps.
just wash down there with water and not soap, and dont wear any undies when you can. Like when you go to bed.
You state that the odor, doesn't seem to come from within the vagina. In that case you might have high ph levels. I would suggest purchasing ph level strips and testing your ph. Liquid Chlorophyll can help with the smell and so can activated charcoal in pill form. Go on a stict diet, water, cranberry juice, wheat germ, fruits and lots of greens. Switch your detergent, deodorant and body soap to that of low ph. Toms or dove unscented is a good body soap, All ph balance is a good detergent. Kotex Natural Balance pads and tampons are ph balanced. Buy Norforms or Rephresh inserts for the odor. High ph causes your body to be highly alkaline, can give off strong odor. I hope this gets to you, if you're still dealing with this. God bless you and much love
It could be that syndrome where people sweat out urine/fish smell from their glands. Google it I don't know the name right off the bat.