Bad reaction to a treatment or prolapse?
I am ashamed that i have been dealing with this for so long and not seen a doctor (in the process of trying to do so)... but... In October, I had what seemed to be a yeast infection and so I picked up a treatment from the store. I just read on here a lot of complaints about them and wish I had read them before i bought it. Anyway, it was a 7 day treatment and after day 5 it was painful and almost impossible to insert the applicator. It brought me to tears. Now to this day I can't engage in intercourse. Not even a half an inch in and its like hitting a wall. Great deal of pain and a friend of mine mentioned possible prolapse when I described it. I am very scared and working on getting in to see a doctor. I was uninsured for quite some time now. Does it just sound like a bad reaction to treatment needing medical assistance or like maybe I actually have begun to experience a prolapse?
you could possibly have a reaction to the yeast infection treatment. anytime you place chemicals in sensitive areas such as the vagina you risk running into reactions.
if you have no insurance I would try to look into the local health department's Plan First program through medicaid. they could give you an exam and see what is what in there.