Bartholin Cysts
I am 22 years old and I have had about 20-25 bartholin  cysts since i was 17 , my first one was misdiagnosed as an ingrown hair and lasted 2 weeks and grew to the size of a golf ball. I have had two marsupializations and a catheter, my problem is trying to get an ob/gyn to understand how much this effects my life and that i want the gland removed . I have to miss work sometimes because i am in so much pain and sometimes i cant even walk or sit . I just had a cyst last night it only lasted two days but it grew to the point where i couldnt sit and i walked funny . It is always on the left side and i can now tell the second when i am getting one . when it drains , sometimes it is internal , but most of the time the scar tissue from the surgery's rips and drains outwards, its a brownish bloody mucus that follows . I take the Epson salt baths and anti bio-tics along with T3s  usually I am given apo-cephalexin which i think works because then they only last about 2-4 days . I am worried there is not a permanent solution for this .
Bartholin cyst is felt as a painless, hard swelling.In such cases, antibiotics may be helpful, or surgical treatment might be required. In your case since you have been having the discharge even after antibiotics, a surgical excision of the cysts will be best.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.