Bendectin usage and infertility in female offspring

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

In the late 70s I was prescribed Bendectin - an anti-nausea drug, taken during my first trimester in two pregnancies. Both of my daughters,now in their early 30s appear to be sterile with no diagnosed foundations. The only thing I can think of is this drug that was taken off the market in the 80s.  Anyone else out there with a similar thought?
Regards
There is actually another post like this that dates back to 08 I believe. It might have info for you if you wish to read the posted comments.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Maternal--Child/anti-nausea-drug-banned-in-80s/show/158730
I was given the drug Bendectine in 1973, 1976 and 1980.  Both my daughters have fertility issues.  My doctor for the 1980 (son) pregnancy hesitated giving me the drug because of results that showed some daughters of mothers that took the drug had fertility problems.  Sure enough  my daughters have the same exact problem and one actually had to go to a fertility clinic with the final success of triplets after 14 years.  My second daughter is taking the drug Clomid.  She has a daughter and is trying to get pregnant again but with difficulty.
I have been thinking that Bendectin also caused reproductive issues with my daughter, as well as my son!!  My daughter has managed to get pregnant 3 or 4 times, but has had a variety of issues causing her to lose all but one child that she calls her "miracle child."  

But my son has also had similar issues and one partner miscarried shortly after conception, then his wife managed to carry one child to birth, but he was born with a very rare brain tumor due to a gene deletion.  He died shortly before his 2nd birthday.  

My son and his wife went to a well-known geneticist who is a specialist doing research into the very rare condition, but she couldn't explain why they had borne a child with this condition based on their genetics.  It was just a fluke.  

Taken alone, if either of these situations had occurred alone, I might have thought it was just a coincidence, but I've been thinking that the only medication I took during both pregnancies was Bendectin.  I even insisted on having natural childbirth because I didn't want to expose my babies to any type of drugs, but my nausea and vomiting became so extreme, my doctor suggested I take the Bendectin.  Everyone seemed to think it was safe, so I did accept the drug to help me keep food down.  

I've wondered for years if that caused reproductive problems with both of my kids.  They are extremely healthy and have high IQs, so they have no other issues that I know about.  I just found it very odd that in a family of very fertile people both of my kids have had issues reproducing.  That just seems suspicious to me.
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals