Big belly after birth

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Big belly after birth

Hello friends,

My wife gave birth to twins two months back through C-Section, but her belly is still large, doctors used to tell her that it will take time to get flatter but we are getting concerned as no progress yet. Can you tell me about/your friends similar experience?  What can be a good treatment for this? Thanks
Hi there and welcome.  Well, after you give birth, absolutely it takes a while for the belly to go deflate a bit.  And the reality is, muscles are stretched to the max and not used that much during pregnancy (hard to do a ab crunch when 8 months pregnant!) and in your wife's case CUT.  When she is feeling up to it, she'll have to work on it the old fashioned way----  exercise.  good luck
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
AppleBr commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals