Big vagina
My vagina is very big. I've got very big inner lips and i'm really ashamed of this. You can't believe it everything about my sexual organs is big, clitoris, inner lips, outer lips, everything. Is it cause problems for having sex? My partner will refuse to having sex with me if he see me. Please help me.
Are you sure your partner will refuse sex? I mean, guys don't usually refuse sex if it's offered, no offense to any reading this. It's not your fault your body is the way it is, if he can't accept it, then oh well. A partner should accept you and your body for what it is. Refusing you because you have a "big" vagina is like refusing to sleep with someone because they have a third nipple...I think you may be worrying too much, and like a lot of women too self conscious. I'm pretty self conscious still and I'm married. I don't like my body b/c I have stretch marks from our son, BUT my husband doesn't care he still thinks I am beautiful, and definitely doesn't refuse sex. I personally don't have the smallest inner and outer lips, and I don't have any problems with sex. (sorry tmi)
As a man, no we wont REFUSE sex, but that doesn't mean we particularly enjoy it very much with big vaginas. I used to hook up with a girl with a big vagina, and i would put her legs together and do her vagina through her legs making it feel tighter, which seemed to work nicely. There are actually procedures you can get done for your vagina to make it tighter etc., i saw it on doctor 90210
Don't worry about your vagina size.  Both men and women have body image issues. If any man is concerned about your vagina rather than your heart, he's the wrong man to be with.