Birth Control Help

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Birth Control Help

I missed 4 days after my Period to put on my Ortho Evra Patch (I know looing into lawsuits still) could I get Pregant? It is 3 wks on 1 wk off.. I had it off for  a week and a 4 days..  How long does it take to get in you system.... I am ovulating today.. I put it on about 32 hrs ago.. Is it possible to concieve (conceive) still.. Please Help....  Oh- and what do you know about the Ortho Evra patch any websits that could help, have you heard about it being recalled?  Thanks---
I haven't heard of any recalls to date.  For the bc issue I would back up condoms or something just to make sure.  If I recall it correctly it takes about a week for it to fully be effective.  The package insert should tell you.  You can also try www.orthoevera.com and see what it says there.  Google the ortho evera patch and find more sites about it also.
There is no recalls on the patch as of yet.  I work in a pharmacy so we would know before the public.  Call your pharmacy and talk to the pharmacist and tell them what happened and ask them for advice on what to do and how long it takes to get into your system.  You can always try Googling and find some info on the patch...but the best bet is to talk to a profesional. Best of Luck.
Jen
cowgirlup249 commented on cowgirlup249's status
cowgirlup249 Took a HPT today all 3 came... Comment
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals